Dear all, as we all know that lockdown # 3 will be implemented for our country from 4th May to 17th May & we all know that we have worked very hard to overcome the status of zero cases in our society hence we need to extend our arms a bit more to accomodate this guideline from our Government as well. Today morning we had a meeting with our security WG members & also spoke to SHO followed by our Govt Hospital Sr Dr who is in charge of COVID managementin in Faridabad, below are the recommendations from 4Th May 20 to 17th May 20 which we can allow in our society:
1. We can open our market shops till 1900 hrs.
2. We can allow post sanitization AC, RO, essential services technicians & any healthcare technicians like oxygen , dialysis etc.
3. Arogaya Setu app download is must for all esp who are going out of the society for official work etc as cops may ask for downloaded app status.
4. Medical attendants who are staying with the residents can only be allowed with due permission on a case to case basis.
5.Outside maids cannot be allowed now as we are in red status however we will review when we reach Orange status in District Faridabad.
6. Car washers cannot be allowed as of now.
7. Newspapers can be allowed to be dropped only till our main gate.
8. Grocery, online supply chain services like Amazon, Zomato, Swiggy, Dominos, online Pharmas etc can be allowed only till GF lobby level post sanitization at entry gate. However such courier is at residents risk.
9. Shifting inside OH will remain prohibited till lockdown.
10. Shifting out of society can only be done by professional Packers & Movers. The concerned will have to furnish copy of Aadhar card of all labourers, driver & vechiel RC copy who will be doing movement along with a declaration on sanitization of all the workers & that they are free from COVID.
11. Rest all will be status quo.
12. Gym, swimming pool & club will be closed.
13. Wearing mask is compulsory.
14. Residents are requested to stay at home as much as possible as we are in a red zone status.
Stay at home stay healthy.